Monday, October 5, 2009

“Hana” – my entry in Ooli’s moly.

It took me a while… I was a little bit busy, but was keeping in the meantime the Ooli’s song in my head. Once you’ve heard it, you’ll never forget it. The music is like a daydream, full of emotions, it woke up too many associations in my head. I searched the web for the lyrics translation, but didn’t find anything. Only that “Hana” in Japanese means flower. I added a haiku by Kijo Murakami, which seemed suitable here. I think this is a love song, which is also a kind of story that makes you drift away, sometimes too far away that you can’t find your way back.
It was a challenge to follow the amazing Ooli’s drawing. Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. very lovely, romantic....lyrical :-)
    The music that we are sharing is an added bonus to this group....I am thrilled to be introduced to music that I am really enjoying listening to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Marina!And the lyrics are so harmonious...Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy being able to see the journey in your pictures. Very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is always so deliciously interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all so much!
    It was more nicer and more abstract when it was still inside my head...
    *~*

    ReplyDelete